Slow living is the cure for the modern world. Let’s slow down and reclaim a natural relationship with the world around us.
Since it’s not enough to declutter and live a minimalist lifestyle, I like to add both simple and seasonal living to live a well-rounded, natural life.
Slow living is more about slowing down to soak up the life around us. It’s an intentional lifestyle that prioritizes rest and following the natural rhythm of the world.
- Get inspired by these slow living quotes
- Try these slow living hobbies to build in time for yourself every day
- Take some time to learn about your values so you can live an intentional life
In this lifestyle, we’re naturally minimalists. We focus on having just what we need and reducing excess clutter and commitments from our lives.
Get started with these resources:
- Living a simple life quotes to inspire action
- Read the best books about simple living to put your new passion into practice
Living with the Seasons
Back in the day, everyone lived with the seasons. They changed what they wore, what they ate, and how they lived their lives depending on the weather, harvest, and amount of daylight.
Especially in our overprocessed and highly commercialized world, adapting your lifestyle to the seasons feels so relaxing and grounding.
It’s also beneficial for your mental health and can transform your entire worldview.
Try reading these posts to start living seasonally today:
- Learn how to live with the seasons every day
- Celebrate spring and the promise of new life